Friday, September 7, 2012

Embracing the Uncertainty

Trying to figure out where you're going while being content with where you are.

Am I the only one who feels this?

We're in this moment right now that feels like we're on a crash collision course.  We're standing here thinking "no" but all the signs point to "yes."  The unimaginable is looking to become more and more our reality.

I have this thought that goes like this, "Surely not...Who does that?!"

Certainly not us.

But again, the Lord seems to like the off-beaten, the not normal.

In all of it, I see the majestic hand of God. 
All my "if only's" become "only You."

Nothing is firm, nothing is set but there are times you just know... you just do.

And the beauty of it is, when He calls, you answer.

Not because of personal strength or righteousness or will power, but because He is all those things for me.  I don't have to be.

What will come is doubts, criticism, and anxiety.

But what remains is faith, hope, and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment